Bit-Z is committed to providing global users with the best integrated digital asset trading services. We support all mainstream digital assets development.We conduct comprehensive risk control and the management and screening of high quality projects from blockchain project teams, history, products, strategies, and potentials in all aspects and dimensions. We are willing to give the options back to the market and our community traders.
Bit-Z community traders can participate in the new blockchain assets launch process through voting for the supported blockchain assets. Voting Entrance
Tips: Participate in the vote for launch requires the account to hold at least 200 DKKT, 0.01 ETH or 0.001 BTC.
At the end of the voting period, the new asset will be launched on Bit-Z if the vote number reaches our target.
Total refundable reward: Returned Vote Number + (Your Vote Number / Total Vote Number) * Total Voting Reward.
If the target is not reached, the VTC will be returned in full without any additional reward.
You can learn more details through the description of the rules for each project.
If you have not joined the Bit-Z community
You can register as a member of the Bit-Z community and Bit-Z will occasionally issue VTC for all members of the community to vote.
If you are a member of the Bit-Z community
You can log in Bit-Z official website, enter the voting list, and vote to support your favorite cryptocurrency. Your favorite cryptocurrency will be listed on our exchange if it obtains enough votes. Voting Entrance
For Example: BTC trading area launches ETH
Returned：200VTC one traders(Be return at the end of the project)
Vote limit：Between 1VTC to 200VTC
If the project reaches a final vote of 2,000,000VTC, your 200VTC voted for the project will be refunded at the end of the project. All you will get is 200VTC & 0.1ETH (Refunded + (Voted/Target Votes) * Bonus)；
If the final number of votes for the project is 800,000VTC which does not reach the target, your VTC will be fully returned.
If you are a member of a new cryptocurrency team
You can fill in the "Apply to List" Form, and it will be reviewed by our business development team to assess the qualification.
The launch of voting projects need to meet but not limited to:
- No policy risk;
- Team core members must pass the background checks including anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, and financing;
- Good asset quality and normal cash flow;
- Complete business systems;
- Fixed R&D team and long-term planning;
- Full disclosure of project information and regular publication of development;
- Willing to compensate for all losses and share responsibility for any investigations or penalties imposed by regulatory agencies due to the voting project;
- Other actual demands for cryptocurrency trading.
The cancel of voting projects caused by but not limited to:
To protect the interests of Bit-Z community traders, Bit-Z reserves the right to cancel ineligible projects.
- The cryptocurrency team initiative to request the cancel of voting project;
- Fraudulent issuance or disclosure of false information;
- The cryptocurrency team faces problems in their country’s laws and regulations;
- In a certain period of time, the cumulative turnover is lower than the minimum transaction limit;
- Other causes leading to the failure of meeting the launch requirements within the specified time limit.