Over-the-counter trading uses point to point bitcoin transactions. Users can sell and buy bitcoin in our market. Users can create transaction advertisements and specify the exchange rates and the payment methods they wish to provide. You can browse through the transaction ads on the site and search for your preferred payment terms. Unlike the central bitcoin exchanges, you trade directly with another trader. This makes the whole process fast and efficient because there are no companies involved. You get your bitcoin directly. At the same time, over-the-counter trading can support a variety of payment methods. For each transaction, Bit-Z.com acts as a third party platform to provide hosting or transfer services to protect both buyers and sellers. Participate in virtual currency trading, users should pay attention to control risks, careful to avoid loss of assets. You must ensure that you do not use this website for any illegal activities, including, but not limited to, money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Articles in this section
- Bit-Z OTC Transaction Guide
- OTC TERMS OF SERVICE
- How to buy digital currency
- How to sell digital currency ?
- I have paid, but forgot to press the mark payment completion button or not pressed in time
- Advertising price formula helps
- Implications of over-the-counter trading
- How to create a trading advertisement?
- Overview of the transaction process